HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
WarnerMedia’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park, and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
Responsible for managing the Scheduling Team and processes of HBO Max EMEA. Oversees overall relationship with internal media departments (Media Supply Chain MSC; Programming & Strategy P&S; Editorial). Ensures scheduled content is available in compliance with rights and business objectives. We are open to this role being based in Stockholm.
- Project manage and develop (along with BPI/MSC/Tech Ops and Bebanjo Team) the set-up process for insertion of content on HBO Max EMEA in Bebanjo (scheduling system).
- Work with WM Programming Team and Editorial Team on avail list, inventories for the month, and content expiration.
- Manage the preparation of monthly programming grids.
- Oversee the process of insertion of IDs, pre-rolls, inside the episodes, and extras.
- Monitor the content volume and ensure compliance with local regulations when applicable.
- Work in cooperation with programming strategy, editorial, and media supply chain on the monthly calendar with cross-functional teams to discuss programming strategies and what content will be highlighted.
- Reconcile content exhibition reports with finance and amortization if needed.
- Act as a key point of contact with operations and acquisitions when there are delivery delays that will affect content premiere dates.
- Manage the kids & family process, including working with standards and practices to determine appropriate versions.
- Ensure communication of missing components in assets packages downstream (images, metadata, content, dubbing tracks, etc).
- Use analytics and work with the Content Strategy Team and Data Insights and Planning Team on volumes by categories and demo target.
- Close cooperation with localisations and content ops, ensuring the timely availability of localizations (subs and dubs where customary).
- Fluent in English.
- Solid experience in digital media/stream platforms or networks.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure, complete projects successfully, and respond to changing demands and priorities whilst maintaining a flexible and positive attitude.
- Business-oriented with strong negotiation/mediation skills.
The Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing, Mass Media and Communications, Journalism, Advertising or related discipline.
- Experience working across the EMEA market.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.