HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
WarnerMedia’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park, and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
Responsible for multiple cross-functional alignment of all content workflows from the HBO Max EMEA perspective. Main liaison with International Project Management Team (PM’s), Global Media Supply Chain (GMSC), Local Content Processing, Product Team, Editorial Team, Publishing, Scheduling, and Program Planning. Ensures Fans’ content Experience in EMEA is flawless. Serve as HBO Max EMEA primary Go-To resource for identifying and troubleshoot different and complex workflows while providing immediate and long-term solutions. We are open to this role being based in Stockholm.
- Project Management & Development (along with IT & Tech Ops Team) of the set-up process for Insertion of Promos.
- Communicate Tech challenges and requirements to Business stakeholders, provides the weekly status of each workflow related to content.
- Provide required information to other teams on localization and project status from an EMEA perspective.
- Ensure asset localization integrity end to end from a consumer and editorial point of view.
- Localise images, metadata, and languages.
- Work closely with Product Team and Standard & Practices (S&P) in local compliance requirements.
- Provide operational immediate solution at the front end, while addressing optimization of the workflow (root cause).
- Identify required resources, manage timeline of implementations, and prioritize solutions from the fan POV, taking into consideration local and global perspectives as well as cross-functionals.
- Attend weekly status meetings with; Local Ops, external consultants, US counterparts, Product, and other cross-functional teams.
- Ensure system integration requirements meet specs of Scheduling and Editorial tools.
- Be the main point of contact with the Product team for enhancements to the product in EMEA from an Operational perspective, including automation.
- Manage metadata localization enrichment workflow with different metadata teams across WarnerMedia.
- Coordinate content partner onboarding requirements with Acquisitions and Ops based on localization requirements.
- Take ownership of workflows for secondary assets for Franchises, Brands, and all relevant content (Extras, Pre-rolls, Etc.).
- Develop action plans and business cases, derived from user insights and analytics.
- Coordinate several cross-functional workflows.
- Set up and evaluate work methods and procedures and meet with technology to identify systems to be used.
- Be passionate about content and technology.
- Have a good understanding of the media supply chain.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Able to work well under pressure and to complete projects successfully within time, responding to changing demands and priorities, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Business-oriented with strong negotiation/mediation skills.
- Fluent in English.
The Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Mass Media and Communications, Journalism, Advertising or related discipline.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.