WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The role will provide support to the People Partner Lead in a variety of day-to-day HR activities ranging from supporting the execution of HR programs, handle employee inquiries, assist with general project management, position management, recruitment process, onboarding & offboarding, data management, audits & reporting as well as BU-specific initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day HR support for the Nordic & CEE People partners on projects and general activities.
- Help execute with the People Partner Lead and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, performance management, and employee events.
- Support and coordinate the processes related to the employee lifecycle of temporary employees and interns.
- Support HRS with the administration of e-contracts and amendments as well as letters to employees.
- Support on benefits harmonization project.
- Ensure regular digital filing and archiving of contracts and leavers.
- Coordinate HR-related projects & initiatives with outside vendors.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Other HR-related activities, as assigned.
- Previous experience in working in an HR administration role or as an HR coordinator.
- Excellent in Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- “Digital savy” and comfortable around systems and tools.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with others.
- Enthusiastic and a motivated team player.
- Fluency in English.
- Basic understanding of employment law.
- Strong organisational skills and a good track record of multi-tasking and prioritising a workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work; willing to learn and get involved with duties outside of day-to-day job description.
- An eye for detail.
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience of Workday or a similar tool.
- Previous experience working with a Compensation & Benefits system.
- Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation across Nordic and or CEE.
- Fluency in other languages relevant for the region.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.