WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classics Movies and others.
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best-in-class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower-priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and HBO Max will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
HBO EMEA is looking for an experienced CRM Operations Specialist to play a pivotal role in elevating our marketing automation practice. This individual will be responsible for marketing automation execution using content and marketing activities to nurture the customer journey and will partner closely with our marketing teams globally to optimize and scale these programs. As an expert within marketing automation, data, and infrastructure, you will be shaping the technical setup used to execute, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns. Being customer-centric is the key driver for everything we do, including building multi-channel approaches, personalized touchpoints, and meaningful customer experiences in all our CRM channels.
You will be based in Denmark or Netherlands and will report directly to Senior Manager CRM Platform and Operations located in Hungary.
- Consult with CRM team members about the campaign approach and recommend best practice for audience segmentation, measurement, scoring, reporting, and way of execution to launch a successful marketing program or campaign
- Manage and set live audience segmentation and customer journey programs within the CRM marketing automation center
- Share the collected learning agendas of continuous measurement and optimization of KPI’s and campaign success rates
- Execute hyper care testing methodology along with CRM team members to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Plan and deliver on various reporting and measurement initiatives
- Passionate about marketing automation, email-, push notification- and in-app marketing and analytics and driving measurable results at a large scale
- Demonstrated experience in marketing automation and/or marketing operations
- Experience with marketing automation strategies, designing nurture programs, and consulting with stakeholders on marketing automation programs, preferably from a media company
- Experience with CRM software and tools, preferably Braze, or similar automation systems such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with consumer-level event and attribute data for audience segmentation, targeting, and measurement
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve desired business results
- Ability to travel to other European countries when meeting with CRM team, stakeholders, or agencies
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.