PR Manager Norway
Marketing, Sales & Analytics – Oslo
Are you a fan of HBO and the best TV series out there? Are you a passionate writer who can craft inspiring press releases? Are you up-to-speed on the Norwegian TV industry and have a great network of relevant journalists in Norway? Then you might be just the person we are looking for. We are hiring a full time PR Manager to join the office in Oslo during our PR Managers’ maternity leave, for a period of 1 year starting February 2019.
As the PR Manager you are responsible for all of HBO Nordic’s PR-related activities in Norway, and you will work closely with the entire HBO Nordic PR-team in Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
Your tasks will include servicing the Norwegian media in the best possible way, and to enable and secure editorial coverage for both our content and business. You will write a high amount of press releases and carry out translations from English to Norwegian and help the local office with writing assignments and translations within our different departments. You will also be responsible for:
- Managing Norwegian press requests, such as premiere information, interviews and press material
- Proactively following up on press releases and pitching relevant stories for the right media.
- Updating and maintaining the Nordic press information site and Norwegian press- and screening-lists
- Manage co-operations with influencers and non-traditional media contacts
- Coordinating talent interviews and set visits
- Create PR Plans and PR Reports
- Plan and execute events, pre-screenings and other PR-happenings
- Manage press & influencer send-outs, such as press gifts and merchandise
To be successful in this role, we believe you have
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated PR experience with established connections to Norwegian media and key journalists
- Insight in both international and Norwegian Film/ TV industry
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English
We are looking for a creative and outgoing person, with a flexible and independent work ethic. You need to be a team-player with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as having the ability to work under pressure.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.