Support & Administration – Madrid
We are hiring a Madrid-based Executive Assistant for our European Legal team. You will be charged with providing administrative support to the General Counsel and a team of 18+ legal counsels across Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing contractual processes, including internal sign-off, execution and filing, using an electronic contract management system;
- Reviewing and proofreading documents and independently drafting standard correspondence, memos, and other documents;
- Responsibility for submission of expenses and awareness concerning budget and company policies;
- Managing schedules and travel;
- Providing day-to-day personal administrative support to the General Counsel;
You will report to the General Counsel for HBO Europe, based in Spain, and will work collaboratively with a team of legal counsels located across Europe.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Strong organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Project management skills with the ability to act proactively and organize work effectively to meet deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with colleagues;
- Solid communication skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders;
- Eagerness to grow and take on more responsibilities as required;
- Fluency in written and spoken English at a professional/business level is a must!
Your ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments in a fast-paced environment, strong organizational skills, and "get it done" attitude will be critical to the success of this role.
*Please note that this position is contingency based with full-time employment status likely granted in 2019/2020.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today (English only)!