Tech Support & DevOps Engineer
Technology – Stockholm
Are you ready to grasp this unique opportunity to join our Tech Support team? We are now looking to hire an experienced and analytical Technical Support & DevOps Engineer in Stockholm.
In this role, you will be a part of the Tech Support team, which is responsible for service monitoring of all HBO platforms, and engage in early issue investigation and troubleshooting, where you manage and coordinate meetings with relevant stakeholders when required. As Technical Support & DevOps Engineer you will design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools which is a focus area for HBO Nordic.
You will work in an agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates and core services. Your ability to diagnose, provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems will be essential. You will also work with different development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- General understanding of software development and software testing principals and lifecycles, including provisioning, deployment, capacity planning, release management
- Experience in continuous integration/deployment
- Experience in QA and testing (Manual and Automation testing)
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure and AWS setup and environments e.g. CloudWatch, Beanstalk, ELB, EC2, S3, Lambda
- General server maintenance / Outage prevention
- Programming/scripting skills in languages such as Java, Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Familiarity with incident management operations and setups
- Working proficiency in English, both verbal and written communication
In addition, the following areas give additional merit
- Familiar with version control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Load and performance testing experience
- Tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Grafana, PagerDuty
- Familiar with system monitoring and alerting
As a person, you have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Being service minded with commercial mindset as well as having good communication skills are other success factors.
In this recruitment we are working together with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij email@example.com or Marcus Grahn firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today