We have an opening for a Social Media Coordinator to join us in Copenhagen. As part of a dynamic team, you will take responsibility for driving social media conversations across select channels, maintaining and evolving our social media presence in Denmark. You will create, plan and execute creative social media marketing campaigns to build awareness and engagement, and to drive sales. Skills in copy-writing, translating, project management and creative thinking are key.
- Create and execute social media campaigns for marketing and retention purposes - from planning to executing and reporting
- Write and translate copy for campaigns, newsletters and other
- Drive the daily interaction with our fans, customers, target groups and influencers
- Measure, analyze and prepare reports on performance
- Drive close collaboration with colleagues across the organization and international campaigns
- Manage the daily dialogue with our Customer Service team to make sure both new and existing customers are provided the best possible service in all areas
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have;
- Excellent communication skills in both Danish and English.
- Experience working with and coordinating activities for a social media community
- General knowledge about new marketing technologies and social media trends and channels
- Experience in working with and analyzing data
- A master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Media Arts or similar training.
- Great organizational skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We are looking for a creative person who is efficient and meticulous with great attention to detail. You are passionate about our content and possess great knowledge about the content and the industry. You execute assignments well in a fast-paced and changing environment, and work with a high degree of independence. You are an excellent problem solver, organized, and are able to adapt well to new information. Finally, you are a great team-player and a helpful colleague.
Expected start date is March 1, 2019.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.