We are hiring a Vice President, Strategy & Operations - Creative Services Europe, and Office Head, Budapest to provide local office leadership for the entire HBO community in Budapest and lead the transformation of our Creative Services team into an in-house production agency.
Our vision is for you to transform Creative Services team into a fully-fledged in-house production agency, using data, producing all types of marketing assets for all media channels, participating in marketing tenders and with improved alignment across our internal marketing teams as well as across our geographic territories.
As the the Office Head, you will be the engagement leader for HBO Europe employees in the local Budapest office (c. 150 employees), responsible for ensuring that the office embodies the HBO Europe culture and that the working environment supports individual and collective success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the current CS process and capability, designing new processes and developing and executing the implementation plan to facilitate the transition to the new organisation
- Leading the new organisation, ensuring information and communication flow efficiently between the CS department and the business
- Providing day-to-day operational leadership of the CS team before, during and after transformation
- Creating a local office identity, acting as an ambassador for HBO Europe, staying in tune with employee engagement and providing feedback to functional managers
- Encouraging teamwork and collaboration across the office, informing the local team of Leadership Team decisions and holding regular Office Town Halls to communicate updates
- Ensuring the office is well-maintained, comfortable, safe and properly resourced, managing a small budget for social & teambuilding events
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have:
- Demonstrable gravitas, personal impact and charisma with exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Collaborative and collegiate approach, a commitment to the team and non-hierarchical mind-set is important
- Proven ability to blend strategic vision with excellent operational execution
- Fluent written and spoken English (essential), any additional European language is beneficial
- Change management experience preferably (but not essential) in a media business
- Experience of leading in a multi-territory international business
- Significant international experience, preferably from working abroad (US, UK, Nordic background preferred given the desirable corporate management style and culture to be cultivated)
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today