Are you our new colleague responsible for driving best in class digital marketing for HBO Nordic? This role, based in Stockholm, will be established in a data driven digital environment with some of the best content- and agency partners in the world.
Your main responsibility is to acquire new subscribers to our services by using a blend of analytical and creative thinking, utilizing your knowledge of the most efficient marketing channels & tools. You should have the ability to execute in a fast-paced and changing environment and independently think of new ideas for how we can grow our business.
You will be working very closely with our VP Digital Marketing for HBO Europe, also based in Stockholm, whom you will be reporting to.
You will manage the relationship with our digital media agency and be responsible for all digital marketing activities for the Nordic countries. You will we partnering with the internal Brand Marketing, Social media, CRM and BI teams to align content and goals across channels.
The role in details:
- Build brand awareness/consideration and deliver on sales goals by driving customer acquisition through the digital marketing channels.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals by working with relevant partners and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and distribute budgets and optimize performance by working closely with our digital marketing agency and media partners such as Google and Facebook.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Work with digital agency to secure and implement tracking and tagging for all digital campaigns.
- Be responsible for finding the right marketing technology for the region, followed by implementation and/or supporting implementation.
Knowledge and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with digital marketing, working with different channels such as search, social, display and video.
- Proven experience of performance marketing and from running successful campaigns and activities.
- Strong understanding of upper funnel campaigns and how they impact brand and long-term sales.
- Strong Project Management experience, with the ability to work independently across departments.
- Experience from Programmatic Media buying and Google Analytics.
- Susceptible for new technologies and online marketing trends.
- Preferably having professional experience from working with Google or Facebook. Experience of subscription business is meriting.
- Experience in managing the relationship with digital media buying agencies.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business or Marketing. It is also a merit to have international experience.
We are looking for a results driven and business oriented person with strong analytical skills. You have to be a teamplayer and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial organizational culture.
We look forward to be hearing from you!