We are hiring a Dubbing Coordinator for our team in Madrid. As a Dubbing Coordinator you will support us in ensuring the delivery of high-quality dubbing to our Spanish subscribers. You will join an international team with high ambitions and passion for our content. This position is hands-on and requires attention to details, great organizational skills and of course, excellent linguistic skills.
You will work closely with various internal stakeholders and external vendors to make sure that all materials are delivered correctly, in a timely manner and meets agreed specifications.
Key responsibilities will include,
- Coordination of projects, in collaboration with translators and dubbing directors, ensuring quality and monitoring deadlines
- Proofreading scripts
- Involved in the process of selecting voice actors
- Securing that the final result is up to our artistic and technical standards
- Supporting the Marketing team with promo and trailer material
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have,
- Proven professional experience with audiovisual translations and dubbing
- Full proficiency in English and native level Spanish. Good command of Portuguese is a plus
- Technical knowledge of dubbing process and software required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to keep deadlines, with a high sense of urgency
We are looking for a structured person who is efficient and meticulous with great attention to detail. You are passionate about our content and possess great knowledge about the content and the industry. You execute assignments well in a fast-paced and changing environment, and work with a high degree of independence. Finally, you are a great team-player and a helpful colleague.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.