We are strengthening our marketing team and are looking for an Original Productions, Marketing Creative Lead for Europe. The position can either be based in Budapest, where the wider Creative Services team resides, or in the Copenhagen office where the VP Creative & Brand Marketing Europe (your line manager) is located.
In this role, you will be an integral member of the marketing team, responsible for developing creative concepts and poster art for all our local original programs across Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing briefs and managing the key art and creative concept pitch process
- Leading the dialogue with graphic agencies, marketing team, inhouse LOP team and producers/creators
- Managing the budget process in relation to the key art pitch and development
- Managing and developing the relationship with the best in class International graphic agencies
- Managing all stakeholder relationships and internal information sharing
- Running and further developing a general best in class process for creating key art
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have:
- Experience in a similar role, e.g. creative director or similar. Hands on experience developing key art specifically is preferred, but not essential
- Experience in managing multiple relationships preferably with producers/creators, in house teams and graphic agencies. Existing photographer relationships, knowledge of TV/film production process, and relationships with top tier graphic agencies is also preferred, but not required
- A strong creative and conceptual mind as well as being an excellent project leader and stakeholder manager
- A strong graphic eye and the ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
We are looking for someone who is a conceptual thinker, creative, well organised and has an excellent attention to detail. You will be confident with personal drive and motivation and it is essential that you are a team player who easily builds new working relationships.
This is a European role supporting all our HBO Europe markets therefore the role will include travelling.
HBO Europe produces local language programming in nine territories – Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, and the Adria region. Working with local producers and talent the focus is on high quality original drama – returnable series, limited series and event miniseries – with some documentary programming.
We are a dynamic team, working towards the overall aim to position our local European productions as best in field and must-see events.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today