We are hiring a Marketing Manager to join our team in Madrid. In this role you will be an integral member of the Marketing team and will be charged with driving and executing best in class marketing campaigns that will help to drive market share and strengthen the positioning of HBO España as The Home of Series in the Spanish market.
By using the latest marketing tools and leveraging your deep market knowledge and strong creative sentiment, you will build HBO brand awareness, drive subscriber acquisitions, and develop the marketing strategy for locally produced originals. The role will drive both brand and content campaigns, for both international content and locally produced originals. You will work closely with local media, agencies and producers, as well as be involved in cross-regional marketing projects at the HBO Europe level.
You will be based in Madrid and will report directly to the VP Marketing of Spain.
- Work with VP Marketing Spain to develop local and pan European campaigns supporting content releases for international content and locally produced Spanish originals.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of all brand marketing campaigns, assess against business goals (ROI and KPIs), and constantly optimize performance.
- Manage day-to-day marketing processes within Spain, specifically rollout of assets such as video promos, display, OOH, etc.
- Help manage and track the brand marketing budget in Spain.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Maintain and create a high standard of cooperation with internal and external stakeholders: including marketing and programming counterparts across Europe, in house Creative Services team, and external media buying and marketing agencies.
- Monitor marketing trends and seek innovative high-quality marketing opportunities within the Spanish market.
You will work closely with the Marketing, Digital, Social Media, CRM, Distribution and PR teams within Spain and across Europe to develop and implement integrated campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience running successful and innovative marketing campaigns in Spain (for series and films a plus ).
- Professional knowledge and experience in digital marketing direct to consumer (for an online subscription service preferred).
- Professional knowledge of TV/VOD/SVOD market and trends in Spain, proven experience of media buying, and familiarity with Spanish media landscape.
- Relevant marketing experience from an international company preferred.
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Passionate with results driven and business-oriented mindset.
- Strong creative eye and attention to detail.
- Enjoys working as a team player in an entrepreneurial, cross-regional work culture.
- Strives to drive creativity and enthusiasm in other team members.
- Awareness of new technologies and online marketing trends.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish is required
- Excel and PowerPoint.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to join the HBO family. Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter, in English.