We are looking for a Junior PR-assistant to join us as an In-house consultant on a fixed term, full time assignment. You will be based in our Stockholm office and assist the Nordic PR Manager with all daily tasks within press- and media communication and PR-events on the Swedish market. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our TV series and our brand. Experience from working within Swedish TV & Film production is strong merit.
- Servicing Swedish press with all questions and requests they might have (interview requests, images etc).
- Copywriting of Swedish press releases and press material.
- Translation of text between English and Swedish.
- Proof-reading communications from our other departments, such as newsletters etc.
- Be pro-active, follow up on press releases and pitch relevant stories for the right media.
- Be responsible for updates and maintenance of press site and Swedish press screening lists.
- Coordinate talent interviews, press junkets/days and set visits for press.
- Create PR-plans, coordinate events, pre-screenings and other PR-happenings.
- Monitoring and research of media coverage, creating PR-reports.
- Packing and posting of send outs and regular administration work.
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have,
- A degree within PR, Communications, Journalism, or similar.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in press communications, with preferred experience within culture & entertainment segment.
- Full proficiency, in both Swedish and English.
We are looking for a skilled writer who is efficient and meticulous, with great attention to detail. You are pro-active and work with a high degree of independence. Finally, you are a great team-player and a helpful colleague.
Does this sound like an assignment for you? Send us your CV today.