Do you have great skills in Excel, some years of experience within finance and want to take on the role as Junior Financial Controller in an exciting and fast-paced industry, then you have come to the right place! This new role will be focused on the financial parts of HBO Nordic's own productions and programs (LOP).
As Junior Financial Controller, you will work closely with several stakeholders within the finance department as well as with production and programming departments. Your role will be wide and have several International contacts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, administrate and develop control documents in Excel regarding the company's LOP (Local original productions)
- Be responsible for monthly bookings, bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Participate in and carry out forecasts, follow-ups and analyzes regarding production costs
- Attend meetings with the production teams and other stakeholders and generate insights about the financial part of the projects
- Prepare monthly accruals and assist in projects for LOP, acquired programming and operations
- Develop forecast tools and monitor cash flow, revenue and expenses
- Be responsible for invoice routines and follow up
The role fits someone who wants to work in an International company in an industry in its own exciting revolution where flexibility, speed, work ethics and performance are rewarded.
- 1-3 years of experience in financial work including accounting and reconciliation
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and orally
- Have previous experience from working in finance systems
- Are accurate, detailed and inclined to change
- University degree in finance or equivalent experience, preferably within accounting
As a person and to be able to succeed in this role, you need to be structured, flexible, thorough, inclined to change and a team player.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.