Would you love to work in a fast-paced environment with highly motivated colleagues in our modern office in the heart of Stockholm? Do you have experience working within accounts payable and are ready to join our journey? If so, here is an opportunity for you!
HBO Nordic is hiring an Accounting Assistant who will be a part of the Finance Department at HBO Europe. The team consists of four members working within Accounting, reporting and VAT. The main focus for this position is to provide support to the accounting department to enable and maintain a high internal control.
- Scanning and coding of invoices and setting up new supplier accounts
- Handling inquiries from vendors/employees
- Preparing and posting payments
- Back up Accounts Payable function in Spain and Portugal
- Record bank transactions on daily basis
- Reclaim refund of VAT and ensure correct coding of VAT on vendor invoices
- Responsible for T&E system Flex HRM
- Participate in accounting projects
- Support with any other ad-hoc tasks
- Be part of the monthly closing process
- Have work experience from accounts payable and general accounting
- Have good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Is fluent in English and Swedish, both written and orally
- Have a post-secondary education within Economics
- Have experience from working in an international environment
- As a person you are thorough, flexible, responsible and cooperative.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.