We have an opening for a passionate, data driven and analytical European Customer Journey Manager who has a mindset of always wanting to improve the customer experience.
By leveraging your experience with CRM and multi-channel strategy as well as your ability to work within a small team and passion for driving the best customer experience, you will have a large impact on the success of HBO Europe.
You will be based in Stockholm and report directly to the European CRM VP, based in Denmark. You will be working closely with agencies, the CRM team and other internal departments across Europe.
- Recommend and drive enhancements to reach our KPIs and aggressive revenue goals.
- Serve as an expert on CRM approach tools and marketplace trends, while also helping to define the CRM strategy across multiple customer touchpoints and online channels.
- Segment and test campaigns, journeys and channels to establish the most effective strategies to drive user engagement and/or customer lifetime value.
- Partner with BI (costumer insights) and Digital agencies to identify and operationalize customer data, predictive models and channel results.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to identify cross-channel opportunities to integrate Paid and Owned channels across relevant retention campaigns.
- Build partnerships with Sales & Marketing, Product Management and BI to build project requirements for CRM development.
- Position CRM impacts and benefits to all key stakeholders effectively.
Experience and skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of web analytics, digital marketing and implementation of data specific strategies and multi-channel programs.
- A general understanding of email, push notification and social media, preferably from a B2C subscription-oriented business.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in related field is required.
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with a solid understanding of success metrics.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working both strategically and tactically.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Great presentation skills including the ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes analytical and technical topics.
- You enjoy working independently as well as partnering effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve desired business results.
- You are a self-starter, creative thinker and quick learner.
- You can travel to other European countries when meeting with CRM team, stakeholders or agencies.
Does this sound like a challenge for you? Do not miss out this unique opportunity and apply now.