We have an opening for an Experience Designer to join our Product Definition team in Stockholm. As Experience Designer you will take on a variety of design tasks and projects, with the overall aim to improve the user experience on our different platforms. In collaboration with Senior Designer, project manager and QA team you will be involved in every step of the process, from concept and definition, to implementation and release. You will take ownership in the collaboration with our QA team for design approvals, deliveries and follow up on the visual design on our platforms.
- Create new designs for our platforms from specified user needs and business requests from internal stakeholders such as marketing, operations and finance
- Create prototypes and mock-ups for tests on our different platforms, and effectively communicate design and experience ideas
- Help to create and maintain platform design documentation
- Introduce new product designs to internal stakeholders
- Follow up with QA to assure the quality of designs and experiences
- Support Senior Designer with various design tasks
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have,
- A good understanding of designing for user experience, with interactions in web and native platforms
- 2+ years related work experience
- Proficiency in Sketch as well as Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop and Illustrator). Also, knowledge in any Prototype tool such as Principle, Framer or ProtoPie.
- Great verbal and written English communication skills, you are comfortable in defending design decisions
We are looking for a creative person who is efficient and meticulous with a flexible mindset. You should be well organized, responsible and dedicated. We believe you are detail oriented and understand how the small things play a role in the big picture. You should have the ability to work under pressure and execute in a fast-paced and changing environment, with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
Please include your portfolio in your application.