We have an exciting opportunity for a Stockholm based Full Stack Developer to join our Tech team as a key player. You will be charged with a wide range of tasks, working with modern technology and systems supporting our business needs. The role includes challenging and inspiring responsibilities, having influence in technical and architectural decisions. In this position you will have a great opportunity to play a key part in driving projects, finding suitable solutions and develop new skills!
As part of the HBO Nordic Tech team you will support internal and external stakeholders such as Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, QA, Finance and Marketing to provide the best possible solutions. In addition, to safeguard that our technical solutions run as smooth as possible you will also develop back-end services, tools and infrastructural components.
- Participate in the continuous development of our Data Warehouse and analytics platform with solutions for collecting, cleansing, storage and analytics
- Participate in the continuous development of our integration platform
- Develop and maintain tools to support business needs within our organization
- Work with our QA, tech support, and DevOps teams to further improve and develop tools, processes and legacy systems & components
We believe you have been a specialist for a couple of years, having gained deep knowledge in several specific areas, preferably from the streaming business. You are used to working in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and communicating continuously with multiple stakeholders. You are skilled in open source technologies and have solid experience in the areas listed below.
- Software development
- AWS infrastructure, services and management
- Java, Spring Boot ecosystem and related technologies
- Managing, developing and scaling back-end systems
- Ability to write performant, fault tolerant, and secure code
- Experience of working with some frontend magic as well, such as React.js
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
You are used to taking responsibility for your own work, and to orientate yourself forward when not knowing how to come up with a solution at first. Your curiousity and creative mindset together with your understanding for business will be a great contribution in this position.
You will have influence in technology and architectural decisions. You will be recognized in our organization and you will have freedom to organize your job duties freely, in line with our business needs of course. Join us for a position where you will develop both yourself and us!
For more information about the position, please reach out to Torgny Södrin at +46 70 467 25 18.