We are hiring a CRM Coordinator to join our team in Madrid! In this operative role you will be charged with developing and managing a world-class customer communication strategy, primarily via email, push notification and social media. Your focus will be to decrease the churn rate and increase conversion as well as the customer lifetime value.
By leveraging your experience with CRM, customer retention activities and tactical marketing analysis you will help in decreasing churn, increasing conversion and improving the customer lifetime value. Your outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to work within a small team setting and passion for driving customer lifetimes will have a large impact on the success of HBO España.
- Develop, implement, optimize and manage conversion and retention-focused campaigns and flows through various channels such as email, social media and push notifications.
- Collect and analyze customer data to detect trends that improve the customer experience.
- Contribute to the development of customer processes, based on data insights and customer lifecycle.
- Define, measure, and report KPIs for marketing and business programs.
- Continuously improve effectiveness in all our channels.
- Write marketing messages in both Spanish and English.
- Ensure that our marketing message and brand is delivered properly.
- Work with peers to manage growth and development of our database.
- Actively seek input from key stakeholders regarding new demand generation, lead management and campaign plan requirement.
- Focus on business KPIs and how to achieve better results.
You will be based in Madrid and will report directly to the CRM Manager in Spain. You will work closely with the European CRM team and multiple departments spanning the entire Marketing & Sales department, Product Management, Technology, Customer Service, and PR across Europe.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- 1-3 years experience with CRM and customer retention activities and tactical marketing analysis (preferably from a subscription-oriented business).
- Digital background and experience with digital analyzing tools is highly valued.
- Experience and interest for customer development and creating & executing activities in the customer lifecycle.
- Experience in planning and executing retention activities with the capability to measure, analyze and communicate ROI of customer campaigns.
- Experience in managing relationships with external vendors.
- Great understanding in what drives customer lifetime.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or other similar education.
- Strong business acumen and proactive, self-starter approach with a great understanding of what drives customer lifetime.
- A strong interest in new marketing technologies, information technology and trends.
- Solid project management and analytical skills with an ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- An affinity for working in a small highly entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Availability to travel to other European countries when meeting with CRM team or agencies.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to join the HBO family! If you are interested please apply with your CV and cover letter, in English.