We are looking for an experienced and analytical DevOps Engineer to join us in Stockholm.
In this role, you will be a part of the Tech Support team, which is responsible for service monitoring of all HBO platforms, and engage in early issue investigation and troubleshooting, where you manage and coordinate meetings with relevant stakeholders when required. As DevOps Engineer you will design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools which is a focus area for HBO Nordic.
You will work in an agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates and core services. Your ability to diagnose, provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems will be essential. You will also work with different development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- General understanding of software development and software testing principals and lifecycles, including provisioning, deployment, capacity planning, release management
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery (development, setup and maintenance)
- In-depth experience with cloud-based infrastructure and AWS setup and environments e.g. CloudWatch, Beanstalk, ELB, EC2, S3, Lambda
- General server maintenance / Outage prevention
- Programming/scripting skills in languages such as Java, Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Working knowledge and experience of databases and SQL
- Familiar with version control systems such as GIT
- Hands on experience in QA and testing
- Working proficiency in English, both verbal and written communication
In addition, the following areas give additional merit
- Familiarity with Microsoft azure and Google Cloud services
- Tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Docker, Grafana, PagerDuty
- As a person, you have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Being service minded with commercial mindset as well as having good communication skills are other success factors.
The right person will join us in an exciting stage of our organizational development and will have a real impact on our business success. You will join a diverse team, working with a great product.