We are looking for an Office Manager to join us in our Zagreb office. The position is for a period of 1 year or longer (replacement during a maternity leave) with desired start date in April 2020.
In this role, you will be responsible for keeping our office running smoothly. On a daily basis, you will oversee general office operation, as well as handle a wide variety of tasks, ranging from staff coordination to assisting in marketing and finance.
You will be responsible for maintaining an efficient working environment and your people skills will be crucial in keeping your colleagues engaged all year round, whether you’re running errands, scheduling meetings, booking travels or arranging a dinner.
Our marketing department will rely on your administrative help as well as our colleagues in Finance department.
- maintaining full functionality of office premises for day to day business and act as a point of contact for external vendors and technical support etc.
- managing office move and office renovation projects
- taking care of office supplies, managing our car fleet and contract management
- organizing travel arrangements (booking flight tickets, hotels, taxi, etc)
- internal events
- managing all Safety at work responsibilities and communication with provider of Safety at work services
In addition to the above you will support the Finance and Marketing team with,
- managing procurement process on behalf of G&A and Finance department
- preparing petty cash reports on a monthly basis, scanning incoming invoices and taking care of expense reports
- participation in budgeting process and tracking costs on regular basis
- support the marketing team with the monthly programming packages
If you’re looking to expand your CV and gain valuable working experience, come join our team in Zagreb office.