We have an opening for a Traffic & Operations Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm. As part of a dynamic, international team you will be responsible to ensure that all our content is successfully published on our different platforms. You will work closely with various internal teams and external vendors to make sure that all materials are delivered correctly, in a timely manner and meets agreed specifications. Are you a structured coordinator that take ownership of your projects? Do you have great organizational skills, with an attention to details as well as being able to shift focus to see the bigger picture? Then you might be just the person we are looking for.
Key responsibilities will include,
- Placing orders for video, subtitles and dubbing material according to our technical specifications and agreed terms with the distributors
- Coordination with vendors and distributors to ensure that we can keep our deadlines
- Schedule assets in our non-linear scheduler tool
- Metadata registration and exports, you will responsible to follow each asset from start to finish
- Troubleshooting, solve and report errors
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have,
- 3+ years relevant experience with media, video and/or audio material. You need to understand digital video formats
- Experience from working as a coordinator or administrator, experienced with providing excellent service to both internal and external partners
- Excellent English communicating skills, both oral and written
- Familiarity with content publication systems and/or a non-linear scheduling system
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
We are looking for a structured and organized person with a high sense of urgency and a positive attitude. You need to be a team-player with excellent problem-solving skills, as well as have the ability to work under pressure.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.