Are you ready to grasp this unique opportunity to join our Technology Team?
We are now looking to hire an experienced Agile Delivery Manager in Budapest.
Warner Media International OTT Technology Department’s Backend Development teams are responsible for delivering components of streaming platform that is hosting HBO Europe’s and Warner Media’s brands like HBO GO and HBO Max. The software system shall deliver high customer satisfaction and the team shall strive to do continuously improvement of the service.
The Agile Delivery Manager is driving the improvements by his or her experience and helping the team members to achieve the team goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the other Delivery Managers to ensure that dependencies are understood and well managed in order to deliver the product successfully
- Building and maintaining the team's release schedules consulted with the project and product teams, managing release prerequisites (such as testing), doing release readiness reviews
- Having a deep understanding on the team’s system components, software architecture and business domain
- Enable the day-to-day delivery of team goals, managing external dependencies, issues and risks
- Shield team from, identify and proactively remove external obstacles and blockers to enable focus on sprint goals
- Support Project and Product managers to gather high level estimates from team leads on future requirements to be developed
- Ensure that the requirements/User Stories, scope and deliverables are well understood by the Team
- Coaching the team in self-organization, process and cross-functionality
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have:
- 3+ years proven experience working in a similar role in an enterprise scale organization
- Proven experience as a Scrum master
- Conceptual and practical understanding on CI/CD Pipelines, tooling and best practices
- Understanding on principles of modern software architectures: Microservice architectures, Web Services APIs, Cloud deployments, Containerization
- Ability and willingness for mentoring and coaching other team members
- Ability to express opinion on possible changes and improvements with overall performance and quality in focus.
- Confident verbal and written English communication in a professional environment
- Great communication and negotiations skills.
We are looking for a person who can be a partner with project/program managers and product owners to manage user stories and project commitments in an agile/hybrid framework to rapidly deliver value to our customers. You may need to act as a Scrum Master of the development team, organizing ceremonies and demos.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.