Are you ready to grasp this unique opportunity to join our Technology Team?
The HBO GO Software development team is responsible for delivering software components of streaming platform that is running HBO Europe and Warner Media International OTT Technology services. The software system shall deliver high customer satisfaction and the team shall strive to do continuously improvement of the service.
You will be responsible for:
- The implementation of the HBO platform components
- Following the coding standards and way of working defined by HBOGo Architects and Team Lead and guide the team to fulfil these requirements
- Participating in everyday team activities by following an agile way of working, have a quality-focused mindset and proactive attitude
- Following security policies or any other policies within Warner Media
- Building an awesome engineering culture in a corporate environment across offices in different regions.
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have:
- 5+ year experience with NodeJS and Typescript
- Experience with API design
- Experience with at least one of the cloud services (AWS, GCP, Axure)
- Relational and non-relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Proven experience with containerization and microservices
- Practical experience with TDD
- Previous experience mentoring and coaching other team members
- Confident verbal and written English communication in a professional environment
- Experience with React and Redux (Nice to have)
We are looking for a person who has substantial overview of system components and architecture, also can express opinion on possible changes and improvements with overall performance and quality in focus. You need to be able to write great and clean code that educates your peers.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.