Would you like to join our European HR Support Services Team in Budapest? We are now looking to hire a German-Speaking HR Administration Specialist.
MyHR Team is acting as a first line support to our workforce across Europe. Our Support Services include on / off boarding, workforce transactions, payroll and workforce administration.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an HR environment, with a strong understanding of the range of work that is included. You will also have excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as being fluent in German.
You will be responsible for
Administer end to end employee life-cycle transactional processes including joiners, movers, leavers, pay changes, special leave types, compensation and benefit administration and produce the associated documentation for all employees and managers:
- Hiring and on-boarding: offer letter and contract generation and coordination of the on-boarding process for joiners.
- Promotions/transfers/changes: accurately record changes in PeopleSoft in accordance with agreed processes and administer changes to individual’s terms and condition, contract updates, letters and amendment.
- Leave administration: facilitate sickness, maternity, paternity, holiday absence administration and calculate payments and entitlements, including maternity pay and redundancy. Generate appropriate documentation, track and monitor as required.
- Payroll: ensure all employee data management related actions or updates are completed accurately in PeopleSoft in time for payroll deadlines and in line with procedural guidelines.
- Leaver management: ensure the prompt and accurate processing of leavers and generate documentation, data management, file management.
- Referencing: respond to employee reference requests in line with the Company’s reference policy.
- Freelancer and non-employed workers: generate contracts and agreements, process invoices and monitor length or service/service levels to comply with company policy.
- To provide first level employee query resolution, and escalate more complex queries to the team lead or HR Generalist.
To be successful in this role, we believe you will have
- Experience of working in HR environment, understanding of HR and the range of work.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written) and fluent in German (verbal and written).
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proficiency in standard MS Office products.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills, good telephone manners and professional email etiquette with ability to communicate in writing at all levels displaying professional email etiquette.
- HRIS and CMS skills and experience e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday and ServiceNow
- Experience working within media, digital or technology companies
- Experience working in a global organisation and large team
We are looking for a candidate who has professional, friendly and approachable manner, as well as good sense of homour. You need to have keen interest in international HR and working in a diverse team.
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today.