Reporting to Commissioning Editor & VP Original Production (OP), we are looking for an established Producer, In-house to have oversight and responsibility for the full production life cycle of key projects, from development through to final delivery.
This role can be based in either Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and overseeing projects from development to production and final delivery
- Overseeing all key creative decisions in a project. Updating and involving the Commissioning Editor
- Overseeing and commenting on PFA and appendix, development contracts, payments, scripts etc. - on both drama-series and documentary-series
- Acting as the bridge between production company and internal key stakeholders
- Collaborating with HBO OP Finance and OP Legal Counsel teams in all relevant aspects of the projects and with Network Operations on technical aspects
- Providing general local production knowledge to Commissioning Editor, OP Executive and other HBO Executives about local production companies, suppliers, producers, artists, etc.
- Assisting in identifying new possible projects, participating in content discussion and contributing to development strategy
- Collecting and preparing relevant documentation for the process for green-lighting projects
To be successful in this role, we believe you will be / have:
- Proven experience as a Producer, Creative Producer or similar in television drama series from the Nordic region
- Experience in series development and production
- Experience in supervising development, pre-production, production and post-production workflows including scheduling, budgeting and cost reporting
- Wide knowledge of the local industry, its key players and the suppliers of talent and services
- Creative, Structured, Strategic and Communicative
- Availability to travel as the position requires for meetings and set visits within the Nordic region
- Highly skilled in Movie Magic Budgeting/Scheduling and Excel/Word
- Additional experience in un-scripted would be an advantage
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, as well as a high level of understanding Danish, Norwegian, Swedish
- We encourage applicants from the entire Nordic region to apply
Does this sound like your next job? Send us your application today!
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.